[FW1] FWZ1 and Protocol94

Hi all,

I have a question regarding how SecurRemotes encryption works, I have this
from phoneboy.com:
SecuRemote allows "encrypted" access between a Win9x/NT machine and a
FireWall-1 firewall. SecuRemote uses one of three methods to exchange keys
and encrypt data, depending on what you choose:
FWZ without encapsulation: Uses FWZ1 or DES to encrypt the packets. Only the
data portion of the packet is encrypted. The IP headers are left alone.
FWZ with encapsulation: Same as above, except packets are encapsulated in IP
Protocol 94 packets.
ISAKMP (available with FireWall-1 4.0 and later): Allows for DES or 3DES to
be used to encrypt the packets. Packets are encapsulated in packets of IP
Protocol 50 and 51 (i.e. those used for IPSEC)

With regards to the encapsulation options, If I'm using FWZ without
encapsulation, does this mean the traffic is not being sent via protocol 94?
and is simply encrypting the traffic and sending it via the applications own
ports?
The reason being is I have a firewall which wont pass protcol 50 or 94, but
I want to run a SecurRemote client from behind it.

SteveR