Re: [FW1] SecuRemote and NDIS/WAN

On Nov 16,  7:53, Robert MacDonald wrote:
> Subject: Re: [FW1] SecuRemote and NDIS/WAN
>
> Wolfram,
>
> Can you communicate with the modem at all?
> What do the binding look like? Have you upgraded
> the winsock(http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/)?

I can communicate with all Network interfaces. Ethernet, external modem
works and PCMCIA-ISDN - the netowork connections through them are
operatinal. SecuRemote binds to the Ethernet card and the Modem Diap-Up
adapter just fine. Only the NDISWAN binding of the ISDN card is not
modified by SecuRemote. DUN 1.3 and winsock2 and their y2k update are
installed.

> What error messages(if any) do you get?

There are no error messages.

-Wolfram

[...]

--
Email: [email protected]
Voice:Fax:Office: Fraunhofer IAO, Holzgartenstr. 17, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany