Re: [FW1] secure remote on win2k

Andrew,

Technically, you don't have a VPN, until after
the initial communications is complete and the
tunnel is built.

Do these packets show up at your firewall, or do
they go into bit-space because of your addressing
layout?

Are you using the latest SR for Win2k?

Is your users.C referencing the exterior IP of your
firewall? For me, I have to fiddle with my users.C,
after downloading/updating my topology, to add the
correct exterior IP address to the file.

Could I get you to forward some network info or basic
setup of your fw, the client(s), network(s) and the remote
client?

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer