Re: [FW1] Fw-1 can't browse

Julio,

Let me make sure I understand the problem. Your fw
cannot make any connections when the fw software
is running, but you can make connections to anywhere
when the fw software is unloaded. Is this correct?

After you rebuilt the firewall, do you get any errors starting
the software or the machine. Have you checked the
systems logs? Console errors?

Please respond, with brief answers to the these questions
and include the OS, fw version and general network info.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
Team Lead, e-Business Infrastructure