RE: [FW1] Small office integration.

> Oliver Bogen wrote:
> but if there is more then one User on the Remote (DSL) side
> there would be a NAT router before the Secure Remote
> connection, so there should not be a very strange security
> problem, in fact the Secure Client or any other Desktop
> Firewall would be a good idea if you are connecting to your
> Site directly useing any dialup Internet connection ....

Actually, my suggestion was to do it without a NAT router, so Dan's
concern is still valid.  However, Oliver raises a very good point that
ANY connection, even a dialup connection with a dynamically assigned
address, could open up the SecuRemote client to potential compromise.
That's why CP introduced SecureClient.

Mark L. Decker
Rainfinity
[email protected]