[FW1] Some basic questions

Hi all,

I have gone through most FAQ's, phoneboy's site, some other mailing lists,
and would like your input on these questions:

1)  What is the average number of rules, and how much does FW-1 really
support.  I have seen posts where checkpoint techs say that 25 rules is way
too much, posts that say that average installation is about 10 rules / fw
installation.  I have quite a few rules in my policy, and would like to know
how far I can go.  (I am running version 4.0 on Solaris)

2)  I want to upgrade from version 4.0 to 4.1.  Which are some important
steps I should take (except for the obvious such as backing up) before
upgrading, and what other suggestions do you have to do this as smooth as
possible?

3)  I am planning on moving away from static ip's and use the session agent
+ user accounts (using radius so we can use our NT domain accounts).  Is
there anyway I can  add a user@host instead of group@host, or do I have to
create a group every time I wish to create a new rule for a user (special
cases need their own rule).  What is your experience with the session agent?

That's it for now, thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards,

Daniel