[FW1] DHCP problem with FW-1

Hi Folks:

I have FW-1 installed on a NT 4.0 box with 2 NIC's; the internal interface
is connected to my 10.1.29.x/24 network while the external goes directly to
my ADSL ISP on a 216.232.x.x. I have NAT enable and all other internal PC's
are able to connect to the Internet simultaneously. However, when I have a
DHCP server running and a domain set up, my clients cannot contact the
domain server and get a IP lease. The domain controller is basically on the
same box with FW-1 module and management console installed so are there any
issues to be wary of? I have set up a rule on top of the rule base for
LOCALHOST + LOCALHOST = ACCEPT and orig,orig,orig on NAT. Therefore, i don't
think FW-1 is blocking the client's DHCP request...any help will be
appreciated!

TIA
David Q.P Luong
CCNP,CCNA,A+,N+,i-Net+