RE: [FW1] customer log module

The purpose of the CLM is to provide logging to the machine with the CLM on
it.

in the files /$FWDIR/conf/masters or /$FWDIR/conf/loggers

you should have the following

managment-station-ip
localhost
+CLM-IP

for firewalls that will be logging to this CLM.  It can be on a FW Gateway
or a Unix machine.

The CLM is a cut down management station really so you will need to start up
log viewer and point
it at the CLM machine to view logs.  You will also need to create FW admin
account that you will
need to use to connect to the CLM.

The only way redirecting works is to use Provider-1.  I have found that
Provider-1 also needs some
improvement in the areas of CLM stuff.

hope this helps
Inti.