From: Norman Zhang
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 10:36 AM
To: 'Robert MacDonald'; '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] ftp won't work

Hi Robert,

I can download (get) files of any size. I can delete files on the ftp site.
But I just can't upload. The file will only upload 2k. And I get the error
message saying !Received error: Blocking call cancelled. When I check my log
I see the following drop.

source       dest          protocol       rule
4.0.3.217    myworkstn     icmp           14

Do you know what's going on? Thanks in advance.

Norman