[FW1] CP 2000 and Websense

Good Morning..
I am running CP 2000 with Websense which is running fine (using USP). The issue I am running into is that when a page is denied the user gets the generic Check Point Denied access screen. I would like to customize it by putting in the information that Websense returns (Why this page was denied and what category it falls into). How would I go about getting this data into a web page that could be sent to the user? Any experiences or gotchas would be appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Colin