Re: [FW1] Upgrade to SP2

The only change that was special was to install BOTH
ftp patches on the management server

"/etc/fw/lib/base.def" [Read only] line 560 of 2850 --19%--

// 28aug2k, g.polanski, suppress mandatory newline based upon
//      checkpoint FTP to some servers fails (10043.0.413)
// 20sep2k, g.polanski, put comment in front of #define
//      FTP to specific servers fails (10043.0.982)

Jeff Quinonez wrote:

> All-
>
> We are going to be upgrading 4.1 SP1 to SP2, on a Sun Ultra 5 running
> Solaris 7. Any documentation or horror stories to be had? Is it easy to
> backoff if things don't go as planned?
>
> Thanks.

> Jeff Quinonez
> Network and Security Administrator
> RightWorks Corporation
> *> * www.rightworks.com
> * [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Greg Polanski                    mailto:[email protected]
ADC Telecommunications, IncMSFAX
PO Box 1pager
Minneapolis, MN  [email protected]