Re: [FW1] blocking http radio station traffic

Does it appear just like HTTP or
only traffic going on port 80 ?

If it is not real HTTP you can make your "clients" use proxy, or make fw act as a http proxy itself.

regards,

bisser

Rodney Lacroix wrote:

> I am trying to block any streaming traffic at my firewall.  I have a rule disallowing a large set of audio/video traffic.
>
> However, radio stations have "listen live" connections on their websites, which appear to use http as the transport.  I connected to one of these sites and logged the activity - it came across as http requests.
>
> Is this something I cannot block?  Has anyone done this successfully?

begin:vcard
n:Paskalev;Bisser
tel;pager:tel;fax:+tel;home:n/a
tel;work:+x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.actsofia.bg
org:ACT Sofia;Information Systems
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:System Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Tzarigradsko Shosse blvd 7km=0D=0ABIC "IZOT" 7floor=0D=0Aoffice 711;Sofia;;1113;Bulgaria
fn:Bisser Paskalev
end:vcard