Re: [FW1] GUI error - inconsistent information found

Kristian,

Are the versions of the GUI the same? Are you sure
the GUI's are pointed at the same fwmgt system(local
host files are different or hosts file says one thing and DNS
says something different between the two systems)?

If you uninstall the GUI from the 'bad' PC and reinstall,
does the problem go away.

BTW, I would avoid using the one GUI to update anything
until you clear this up. You could destroy any one of the
configs and then the other systems is SOL(surely out of luck :)

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
Team Lead, e-Business Infrastructure