RE: [FW1] Cisco and FW-1

Hi,

On my side, I have to make a VPN from Boston USA to North of France.
I've got a FW-1 and they have a CISCO in USA.

We're trying IPSEC with IKE and pre-shared password.
Everything's almost OK : the telnet, FTP, PING are OK and encrypted (DES)...
but we've got a big problem with the HTTP (for intranet access)... It
doesn't seem to work : a strange packet with a random port is sent by the
router and of course dropped by FW-1.

Did anybody try this before ?

Thanks in advance