[FW1] Upgrade question for Nokia and CP

Hello.  I'm new to the CP on Nokia world and just wound up with a pair of
IP650's.  Before these get rolled-out I would like to take the time and
spend the money to bring IPSO and CP to the most current and best compatible
releases.

Here's what I have so far:

Nokia IP650 with IPSO 3.2.1-fcs1 releng 849 11.24.1999-102644
Check Point FireWall-1 (Strong) v4.0 SP-5 (Fri Feb 4 00:03:48 PST 2000)
Check Point FireWall-1 (Strong) v4.1 SP-1 (Thu May 4 17:39:13 PDT 2000 bld
11.1)
Check Point SecureClient (Strong) v4.1

CP management is currently on a Solaris 7 (32 bit) machine and will be
staying there.

Any thoughts on what I should upgrade to if money isn't an issue but a
problem free install is?

Thanks for any input.

Chris