From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 6:51 AM
To: Firewall List
Subject: [FW1] Can not map NT file sharing of a machine in DMZ from
Local Network

	Hi!

	One of our customers can not map the file sharing of his webserver
in the
DMZ network from his Local Net.
In the Rule Base, all NBT services (ports 137,138,139) from Local Net to the
Webserver is accepted. I have also tried not NATting from Local Net to DMZ
but it did not work. On the other hand the machine in the Localnet can ping
the webserver,but it can neither find the machine as a computer nor see it
in the Network Neighborhood. I have also tried to Nat(Static) the machine in
the Localnet to the DMZ-interface of Firewall,but it did not work either. I
know that it is an old issue,but acting as a newbie, can someone help me?

	As an addition the IP block of the Local Net is illegal and
WebServer's is
legal.

	Thaks in advance,
	Birant Akarslan