Re: [[FW1] "deauthorize" message in log file]

It seems as though you are using Secure Server and SecureClient.  To not
receive those messages, open up your policy editor, then click on "policy" and
choose "properties".  Click on the "Desktop Security" tab.  Uncheck the
following:

Desktop is enforcing required policy & Policy is installed on all interfaces.

Eric Strecker

"Rodney Lacroix" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am getting the following messages in my log file during VPN client
sessions:

> "deauthorize" - reason: "no policy"
>
> or
>
> "deauthorize" - reason "Not all network adapters are protected"
>
> What do these errors mean?

Eric Strecker, CCSA