From: Nicolas MIET [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 8:53 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] PB WITH UPGRADE FW-1 v4.0 on SOLARIS : SP1 to SP5
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Hi,

When i wanted to ugrade my FW-1 (on SOLARIS) from SP1 to SP5, there wasn't
any pb, after the reboot, i re-injected my ".conf" files, and it made me the
following error when i installed policies (during the compilation):
"/opt/CKPfw/conf/politique.pf : Synthaxe error line 2257"
but this policy didn't make any error when the FW-1 was in SP1....
When i put the default policy (ANY -- ANY -- ACCEPT) : any pb !!!!
When i put my ".conf" files : error !!!!!
When i put another ".conf" files with other security policies : error !!!!!

Can someone help me please ?????

Thanks a lot .......

Hot Line NEUROCOM
[email protected]