Re: [FW1] Problem with Configuration

.  The machine will need a seperate interface if you want performance to improve.
This is similar to leaving the hostid on all four interfaces of a quad card.  It
works but by giving each interface a seperate MAC address the performance improves
by 80%.  I believe this is because the processing is required to determine the path
that the packet should take and it is slowing things down.  I welcome comments on
this topic.

cameron.