Re: [FW1] Patches for CPF1 SP2

Larry,

We experienced exactly the same problem when we upgraded to SP2 (Solaris 7).
I found that portmapper queries went through ok, then mount RPC request went
through but the mount reply got lost somewhere in the firewall. We had to
back out to SP1 and I haven't had chance to persue it further.
We also found that SP2 broke the capability to download zipped files via
HTTP.

Oliver