[FW1] Problems with FW1 and Windows 2000

Sorry my last post was incomplete

We have loaded two separate servers with Windows 2000.  Services are DNS
(Caching Only), Routing service (we have 3 interfaces), and Firewall/ELA
Proxy.  We do not have IIS installed or any other services other than the
required.  Both servers run fine for several hours then crash.  One crashes
with a IRQL blue screen error with the last service processed being fw1.
The other server just stops allowing users to go through the firewall but is
fine for another several hours after you restart the firewall related
services.  We are using the conf and database folders from our initial NT
4.0 firewall setup.  Both servers were loaded clean with the Firewall1 SP2
for Windows 2000.  We use Websense on another server to do content
filtering.  Calls to our security provider (Fishnet) and Websense have not
helped.  Anyone have some suggestions??					Tim
Anderson