Re: [FW1] Adaptec Quartet64 4-Port PCI NIC

Brian,

I have used a product called D-Link DFE-570TX which is a PCI Quad Ethernet
adaptor but only under Linux although in multiple card scenarios ie 12 & 16
ports in one machine.

There is support (ie drivers) for it under Windows NT though and the fact that I
have had no problems what so ever with these adaptors, lends me to recommend
them to you.

Good hunting.

Regards,

Ken...