Re: [FW1] Need help with IKE in Nokia 440, FWZ OK, but IKE fails

Thanks

SR 4.165 and 4.166.
IKE works fine to all of the Solaris FW 4.1 SP2 gateways,
just not to the Nokia.

CryptoTech wrote:

> Are the remote boxes upgraded as well (to v4.1x?)  If not, you will have to turn off
> 'supports key exchanges for subnets' under the vpn/ike tab on the firewall object.
> Unless there is a backward compatibility module for the nokia, then you may have
> problems with IKE clients as well (unless you flip the aforementioned switch.)
>
> HTH,
> CryptoTech
>
> Greg Polanski wrote:
>
> > I recently upgraded a Nokia 440 from FW v4.0 to FW1 v4.1 SP2.
> > I also upgraded IPSO from 3.1.* to 3.2.1
> > Strong encryption is installed and licensed.
> > See below.
> >
> > HOWEVER, I cannot get IKE to work, neither for SecuRemote
> > nor for gateway-gateway VPN.   FWZ SecuRemote works fine.

Greg Polanski                    mailto:[email protected]
ADC Telecommunications, IncMSFAX
PO Box 1pager
Minneapolis, MN  [email protected]