From: Russo, Tim [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 12:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] RADIUS Auth error when doing a SR "Update".

I am working on getting RADIUS to work with my SecureClient SP-2 w/ IKE
Hybrid encryption. I can log in using RADIUS with no problems. When I try to
do an update on the SecureClient sight however, I get an authorization
failure. The firewall logs show a rule 0 reject; "Refused topology request:
Authentication scheme not allowed for user."  But the user is the generic*
user defined for RADIUS and hybrid IKE. Any ideas?

-Tim