From: Peter Goodridge [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 27 October 2000 19:24
To: firewall list
Subject: [FW1] Secure client log?

Hi,

I'm run Secure Client on my laptop.  I use the policy
outgoing and encrypted only.  I noticed earlier today
that lock on the systray icon would flash red when I
tried to ping my laptop from a router outside my
firewall.  So I now know when Secure client is
blocking traffic.

I looked for and could not find a log of blocked
traffic on my laptop.  Anyone know if there is one,
and where it is?

THX,
Pete Goodridge

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com