[FW1] Gateway Module or SecureServer?

Hi Group,

I am planning to install the checkpoint firewall-1 4.1 on a standalone setup but am confused when it asks me to select whether VPN-1/Firewall-1 Gateway Module or SecureServer? Basically, I have a ADSL line hooked up to a shared hub where 4-5 PC's are connected to it. I want my primary machine (Win2k) to be the firewall and to be able to test VPN across the internet with my laptop. The product might be an overkill for this type of setup but I'm treating it as a learning aspect so hope you folks can help me with the questions....thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

David Luong
CCNP,CCNA,A+,Network+,i-Net+
Telecom Systems Management Analyst III