Re: [FW1] How much RAM is "enough"?

128mb would be enough.  Based on the 3-5k mem requirement per vpn connection.
Processor power will play a larger role than memory.

I have configured sites with 3 or 4 site to sites, and 100+ sr users on systems with
only 128mb, and so far, no memory shortages, no performance problems, no complaints.

Just my $0.02

CryptoTech