Re: [FW1] UDP Encapsulation /2746

Tony,
I've not yet tried to duplicate your config, but the initial connections should be
isakmp (udp500) at least at start.  The default is to have UDP encaps negotiated
unless you specify force_udp_encapsulation (true) in the userc.c file.

What you should see that follows is the ESP and AH if udp encaps is not working.

I have run this in a 4.1 sp1 to 4.1 sp2 scenario with 4.165 securemote.  I will try
4.0 shortly to see if I can get the same prob.

Check back later.
CryptoTech