Re: [FW1] SP2 and CVP

Hi Joerg,

If by "Corrupting attachments" you mean receiving a MIME ATTACHMENT
STRIPPED message inside an ATT file, instead of the originaly intended
file, then the line -
    :smtp_encoded_content_field (true)

should be added to the props obj of the firewall's object.C file.

We encountered this problem mainly with files of non-english names.

Regards,
  Assaf K. Dekel,
  eSafe Gateway Technical Support.