RE: [FW1] Nokia: Possible serious bug in IPSO Voyager interface.

The Check Point Nokia relationship has always been a
troubled one, polluted by personalities but the bottom
line is the. Nokia and Check Point are engaged in
large accounts on a daily basis. They have each become
such a large part of each others' business that
terminating the relationship would not be cost
effective.