[FW1] Upgrade from CP2000 to SP2

I just installed a new CP2000 on Solaris 2.7.  The installation is working
fine without any problem.  However, I got the following errors when patching
the SP2 according to the release notes:

Checking installed patches...
Executing prepatch script...
The firewall is being stopped now.
Verifying sufficient filesystem capacity (dry run method)...

Patch CPFWSP410002-01 failed to install due to a failure produced by pkgadd.

See /var/sadm/patch/CPFWSP410002-01/log for details

Patchadd is terminating.

Here is the log messages in "/var/sadm/patch/CPFWSP410002-01/log".
This appears to be an attempt to install the same architecture and
version of a package which is already installed.  This installation
will attempt to overwrite this package.

/usr/home/u1/CPFWSP410002-01/CPfw1-41/install/checkinstall: /usr/home/u1/CPFWSP410002-01/CPfw1-41/install/checkinstall: cannot open
pkgadd: ERROR: checkinstall script did not complete successfully
Dryrun complete.
No changes were made to the system.

Any idea on how to fix that?

Regards,