Re: [FW1] SUN Ultra 10

SUN is probably making that recommendation because
they want you to be prepared to use all ports to their
full extent -- without any problems.

I think you'll find that your U10 will work just fine
-- unless you have an incredible amount of traffic,
OPSEC devices, and 100FDX -- then it might be a
bottle-neck  :)

Buy another QEF and try it!! You have nothing to lose,
right?

HTH -- Chris

--- "Bartfai, Attila" <[email protected]>