[FW1] UDP Encapsulation /2746

Thanks to all those guys thus far who have given input to me on this one. It's appreciated.

I'm attempting SR build 4165 connections through a v4.0 to a remote v4.1 SP 2 firewall. I get topology however from this 4.1 box, but when I attempt to establish a telnet to a host behind my 4.1 firewall I get an error connecting to site. On the firewall logs on the v4.0, the telnet session appears as an ISAKMP connection - apparently this should actually be udp2746 and at the remote firewall where I get topology, my snoops should see this traffic type. It's not.

We do have strict ACL's in place, but I suspect that this is not the case as access from a dialup account is fine. Perhaps this is a local firewall issue? I've tried connections from a no. of different machines.

I've followed Phoneboy, and the input from the newsgroups here. However, still no joy.

I'm at a loose end here guys.

Thanks, TC