[FW1] fw_ipaddr

I have a nokia ip440, I ran through CPconfig, when the firewall service
starts it gives this message:
fw_ipaddr: cannot get my ipaddr. Please associate the system name of ....

does anyone know what this means?

Also, when I install the licenses on the checkpoint, I don't have to put the
mgmt license on there do I?(mgmt station is separate box)

What do I have to do to allow me to connect to the Nokia voyager(once
firewall is installed, I can only get in using the console cable)

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm new to this Nokia setup.

Thanks in advance

Brian