RE: [FW1] Interscan Viruswall Telewindow & CVP

Yes, I've already read that. What annoys me the most is that they have a
checkbox "Enable Java Telewindow" in the configuration window of the CVP
install. This is quit inconsequent, don't you think?

Anyway, thanks a lot for your support.

Cheers,

Tim

"Kesper, Olav" <[email protected]> on 09/11/2000 16:18:46