RE: [FW1] Ports

Take a look at the FAQs.

TCP Port 256 is used for three important things:
-Exchange of CA and DH keys in FWZ and SKIP encryption between two
FireWall-1 Management Consoles
-SecuRemote build 4005 and earlier uses this port to fetch the network
topology and encryption keys from a -FireWall-1 Management Console
-When instaling a policy, the management console uses this port to push the
policy to the remote firewall.

TCP Port 257 is used by a remote firewall module to send logs to a
management console.

TCP Port 258 is used by the fwpolicy remote GUI.

TCP Port 259 is used for Client Authentication.

UDP Port 259 is used in FWZ encryption to manage the encrypted session
(SecuRemote and FireWall-1 to FireWall-1 VPNs).

UDP Port 260 and UDP Port 161 are used for the SNMP daemon that Check Point
FireWall-1 Provides.

TCP Port 264 is used for Secure Client (SecuRemote) build 4100 and later to
fetch network topology and encryption keys from a FireWall-1 Management
Console

TCP port 265, according to my 4.1SP1 objects.C, is labeled "Check Point
VPN-1 Public Key Transfer Protocol." I'm guessing this is used by FireWall-1

http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0105.html