Re: [FW1] "Radius server not responding"

Hi Nora Tay,

First off the management server is not in the loop.
All the RADIUS traffic is from the firewall to the
RADIUS server directly.

Next if you are accepting fw1 control connections in
policy properties you are also accepting RADIUS
coonections from your firewalls.  This may mask the
rules you set up for RADIUS traffic.

You'll also need to check your NAT rules and define
the RADIUS server with a public and/or private address
depending on the NAT rules.

If you are not seeing all this traffic in the logs do
not be surprised.  My RADIUS traffic doesn't always
show in the logs.  I suspect it's because the traffic
is originating from the firewall itself, and I'm only
chekcing packets inbound to the firewall.  If you
change in policy->properties Apply gateway rules from
inbound to eitherbound you should log more
information.

Let me know if you have more questions.

HTH,
Pete Goodridge