Re: [FW1] 127.0.0.1

It is certainly impossible! cos this websense server is managed by myself!
Even I use websense server to surt internet, it should log it's NIC
ipaddress instead of loopback interface.  It might because of IP spoofing,
as etienne said. But could you give me some more informatio how to catch
him, etinne?

                    [email protected] (Ralf Guenthner)
                    Sent by:                                    To:     <[email protected]>
                    [email protected]        cc:
                    kpoint.com                                  Subject:     Re: [FW1] 127.0.0.1

                    11/09/2000 07:48 PM
                    Please respond to "Ralf Guenthner"

So much is clear: This is the address of the internal loopback interface,
hence of the Websense server itself. Either someone is surfing at the
Websense console or...But then I don't know much about Websense. Maybe
someone else can make sense of this behavior?

Cheers
Ralf G.