[FW1] nokia package upgrade

i have just downloaded checkpoint 4.1 sp2 for my nokia ip 440
its name is this

fw4.1-SP-2-ipso3.2-strong.tgz

I enabled FTP to my nokia, and ftp'd the package there.
i ran newpkg -i
and picked local file system
then /var/admin
it gives me an error "could not find MANIFEST file
Firewall-1-strong.v4.1.Sp-2.ipso-3.2/MANIFEST for
fw4.1-SP-2-ipso3.2-strong.tgz

anyone know how to install this package?

Brian