[FW1] SecuRemote Bindings

Hi all,

I've got another problems setting up my VPN... the mailing list's very
useful for me these times. Here's my problem. I have 2 NIC installed ; one
with internal IP 192.168.1.x and one with my ISP external IP 24.200.x.x. I'm
running Win2K. To which NIC do I have to bind the Checkpoint SecuRemote
component in my Network Properties?? Each time I try the external, I loose
all network connections binded to this card. Since I'm configuring this
remotely with PC Anywhere, I can't do nothing more when I loose the network
connections on the remote computer. Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks

David Crousset
Network Administrator