[FW1] Norton AV for Firewalls?

Okay, What is the general thought here on Norton AV for Firewall?

I have a license for it (we use Norton for desktops, so we have a Corporate
license for it)  BUT  after what I have been hearing about it, I don't know
if I want to install it and run it with FW-1.  I will have to justify
spending another 7150.00 dollars on InterScan VirusWall 250User Pack.
(Candian Dollars. ;)

What is everyone using for SMTP scanning on their network?  I already have
Norton AV running on the Exchange Server, but I really want to do some
additional SMTP filtering before it even gets to the exhcange server.  I'm
currently doing this through a linux box and a procmail script I wrote to
rip appart mime attachments to see what they are... saved our butt more than
once already.. but seeing as I already have AV on the Exhcange Server,
should I just be looking at something like MimeSweeper?

Joe

Joseph Voisin, Systems Administrator, Engel Canada Inc.
www.engelmachinery.com | * [email protected] |PGP Fingerprint: A20B 135D 0920 074F C7FE  D72D 88A7 2521 5138 DFC2