[FW1] Nokia IP330 Processor - Update from Nokia

All --

Here's the response from Nokia when I questioned about the IP330 having an AMD processor:

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Coates [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 10:13 AM
To: Tom Sevy
Subject: RE: Nokia Internet Communications

Tom,
    The information you have is inacurate. The IP 330 had an upgrade in July from AMD 266 to PIII 450 MHZ processor, as well as did the IP 440, and IP 650. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank You,

Stephanie Coates
Corporate Account Executive
Nokia Internet Communications