[FW1] IP Spoofing?

Dear Firewall-1 gurus.

There is some strange thing in my Firewall-1 log file
and I would appreciate if someone can give me some
hints/docs/URL indicating what it is and how to fix
it.

Interface	 Origin	Type	Action	Service	Source
Destination 	Prot	Rule	Sport

Qfe1	x.x.x.x	Log	Drop	ftp	192.168.100.1	y.y.y.1	TCP	27
	TCP
-
-
-
Qfe1	x.x.x.x	Log	Drop	ftp	192.168.100.1	y.y.y.254	TCP
27 	TCP

So the source is from INTERNET and they tried to scan
my whole class C address using the Internal IP address
(192.168.100.0)

So my questions are:

(1) What options do I have to stop them?
(2) Any ways to find out where do they come from?
(3) Any program/method how to simulate / test to see
how they do it?

Many thanks.

Trung Nguyen
Email:	[email protected]