[FW1] OutBound SMTP Bug/Config Error?

Hi!,
	Currently we're using NT SP6a with 4.0 sp7 and CVP with Trendmicro
VirusWall. All email is working great, inbound and outbound, except for one
client of ours. From my end it looks like smtprelay.wmbla.com is down and
is refusing connections, but exchsmtp2.wmbla.com is accepting mail for
their domain. Currently all mail bound for this domain is stuck in the
spool folder. I'm positive that checkpoint is checking for queued mail and
is delivering queued mail once those hosts come back online(just tested),
but not for this host. My question is, it looks like my SMTP server isn't
moving onto the next mail server preference, and just holding these
messages in the spool folder until smtprelay.wmbla.com comes back online...
Is this a config error on my part or something else???

wmbla.com     preference = 10, mail exchanger = smtprelay.wmbla.com
wmbla.com     preference = 20, mail exchanger = exchsmtp2.wmbla.com

Thanks.

Jonathan E. Lyons
FreeBSD, MCSE, A+, CCNA
www.parrothd.com