RE: [FW1] Nokia IP 330 specs

IP 330> Pentium III 450 Mhz, IP 440> Pentium III 600Mhz, IP 650> Pentium III
700 Mhz

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Costomiris [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 5:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Nokia IP 330 specs

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 02:29:36AM -0500, CryptoTech wrote:
:
: AMDk6-266, 4.3gig hdd, 3 10/100 ether, 1 ser (addt'l modem optional)
: 1 expansion port for v.35 or integrated t-1 connector.  IPSO 3.2 (is 3.3
out yet?
: No.)  Capable of running Firewall-1 at mid 80-mbit throughput with simple
rule
: base.  I believe it is base with 64meg upgradeable (of course) to 256mb.

My understanding is that 3.3 is undergoing QA testing at this point in
time.  Hang in there.

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.