[FW1] SecuRemote behind Firewall-1 firewall

Thanks to Dan, Ilya and CryptoTech for their suggestions in helping get SR going.

I am now attempting SR connections behind a Firewall-1 firewall.

I am connecting to a v4.1 SP2 firewall with an SR Client of build 4165. I am having to go through a v4.0 firewall, build 4031. This firewall is performing Hide NAT on me. I'm using an encrypt scheme of IKE.

However, I have fairly tight router ACL's in place. I'm open to destination tcp ports 264, 256, 259 and destination udp ports 2746, 500 and 259. I am open to protocol types of 50, 51 and 94.

I've followed through Phoneboy's steps w.r.t encapsulation and appropriate rules and so far no joy.

SR works fine when I go straight via a dialup ISP account. I don't know whether I need to open up anything at the destination site etc.