From: Matt Regan
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 10:48 AM
Subject: [FW1] Encryption Questions

Hi all,
I am trying to set up encryption on a remote firewall.  The license on the remote firewall has the 3DES license.  My management console does not have the 3DES license.  Do I need the management console to have the 3DES license to set up encryption on the remote?  Is it that I have no clue??  You decide!!!!  (I am pulling for the second one myself)

m@