From: Murphy, Paul [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 4:19 AM
To: 'Raghavan M Ramanujapuram';
'[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] Firewall-1 & Local Director HELP !!

I'm not clear on what you are want here.  It sounds like you are trying to
get the firewall to do the load balancing.

The three web servers are defined within a service on the LD and given an
loadbalancing IP address (plus the virtuals).  If this address is not
internet legal, then you just need to NAT it at the firewall (and the other
bits and pieces required for NAT).  The chat and mail servers have their
virtuals on the firewall side of the FD and the same thing applies.  If they
are not legal, you need to NAT them.  You should probably NAT them anyway.

So, is your question "How do I do NAT on Firewall-1"?