[FW1] SecuRemote and NAT to inside

Hi,

I have a running configuration with SecuRemote and VPN-1 V4.1. My problem is, I like to translate the outside IP address of the SecuRemote client to the inside IP address of the firewall.

I tried to setup a NAT rule like this:

original paket                     translated paket
source   destination    service    source        destination    service
any      mail           any        int_ip_fw1(H) =original      =original

There is an error when verifing the rule base:
invalid <any> in source of address translation in rule 1. <any> is valid only if the
matching translated colum is original.

For a workaround I configured a network object with the source ip address of the SecuRemote
client and replaced the object <any> with this network object.

Is there a smarter way, to configure this case?

Thanks,
Robert