From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Olivier Lebrun
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 1:15 AM
To: Gross, Jason D
Subject: Re: [FW1] Macintosh VPN Clients

Hi,

We've been looking for a SecuRemote Client for Mac OS too... We got
the infomation from CheckPoint there will be a Mac release in the next
months...
Q3 or Q4...
There's also an other VPN client which is called PERMIT... I tried to
contact
the editor last month but got no response... (May be you'll get more
info...)
at http://www.timestep.com/

Oliver

"Gross, Jason D" wrote:

> I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before, but of course I didn't
care
> until I needed to know now.
>
> What info is there about Macintosh VPN clients connecting through FW-1?  I
> know about the NTS TunnelBuilder, but I don't believe FW-1 will support
PPTP